Thursday 26 February 2015

YOU ARE UNIQUE

It is a brand new year. Well, nearly brand new year. We are in the second month of the year, and you are still your brand  new self. It doesn't matter how old you are, or how old you feel; you are ALWAYS brand new. Original! Authentic!Unique! God made us all very unique and that is why exact DNA or fingerprint  matches are impossible.

When I look at my fingerprints, all I see are concentric whorls or circles which look pretty much like what I see on every other person's finger. Nevertheless, science tells me that no two people have the same fingerprints in the entire world. I am talking about over six billion people in the world having very distinct features! I doubt that you can find any better proof of your uniqueness!

Being unique means you are equipped to do special things. There is added value that only YOU can bring -whether you have discovered it, or not! Only YOU can reach and positively affect the circle of people whose lives and destinies are attached to yours. Dare to leave a legacy behind for posterity!

In 2015, I choose to break through limitations that had held me bound - fear, insecurity, timidity and low self-esteem; and soar. I challenge you to soar  in 2015! Let's do things we had dreamed about for years. Let's turn those dreams into reality! Embrace greatness!


Image courtesy of dreamstime.com


4 comments:

Myne said...

Welcome to Blogsville and thanks for your comment on my post.

CambaBooks said...

Thanks Myne! I am truly delighted and honored to have you comment first on my blog. I will be following you closely to learn the ropes!

Magnus Okeke said...

7 billion people actually... and the fact that i'm reminded that "no two people have the same fingerprints in the entire world" makes me feel unique.

Great post. So sad! You can't add me to your blog list yet, due to a few errors on my end but i'd add you to mine and notify you when i fix my feed link

CambaBooks said...

Thanks Magnus,
I have actually added your blog to my list. It does look incomplete but the link is active. Thanks for stopping by.I will be watching out for your posts! Keep writing!

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...