Thursday 27 August 2015

POST BOOK LAUNCH POST

The Beyond the Trial book launch finally came ...and went! It was a harrowing experience for me. A sojourn into new frontiers. I was nearly paralyzed with fear as the proposed time for commencement approached. The event started about one and a half hours late, just when I was wondering if my invitees would show up! Do I look petrified in this picture?...I was!


But show up they did alright!...Friends, colleagues, family...I met co-workers I had not seen for years and I basically had a nice time! Oh yes, I sang a Beyond the Trial theme song I wrote for the book &  a short Spoken Word performance of the Beyond the Trial poem!


May your projects be crowned with success this year in Jesus' name. May you receive divine inspiration and aspiration & may your passion give you motivation to push forward! Amen!

...Do you want tips for your own book launch events? Comment on the page and we will share from our experience. Have a fabulous weekend! Let's soar!

No comments:

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...