Saturday 31 October 2015

THANK GOD FOR GOOD VISION

two gifts my eyes quote

I have been in hibernation lately and I hope that after the hibernation I will come up with great ideas. It is thanksgiving season and I am just going to post a series of posts about things I am thankful for.

One of them is my sight. I would not sau I have bionic eyes (hey, who remembers 'bionic woman' of the 80's...?), but I am grateful for what I have. So in case you are feeling unloved and keen on a pity party, think about what you have that some others don't.
You might just feel like the year is coming to an end and your to-do list for 2015 is largely undone,. Not to worry, just roll them over to 2016 and add some new items to the list.

Once there is life, there is hope. It is not over until God says it is...and believe me, YOUR best is yet to come. Let's soar!

P.S.Many thanks to Shelley Hitz for sharing this inspirational photo that inspired this post!
http://www.shelleyhitz.com/40-great-inspirational-quotes

No comments:

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...