Friday 20 November 2015

MEMORIES...

smile is your logo quote

I have always been the smiley type...could be a typical Nigerian thing. In the words of the late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, he says Nigerians sometimes are suffering and smiling. With all the economic difficulties and bad news flying around today, it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep smiling and I doubt that we have enough psychiatrists and psychologists to cater for the teeming number of people who may actually need counsel.

So what do we do? I suggest that in the words of Jay Danzie above, we all focus on making others feel better after encountering us.



 In the words of the late Poet, Author, Activist, Literary legend. Maya Angelou below:

'I've learned that people will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel'

People will never forget how you made them FEEL...even if they forget the conversation you had with them. As we move into 2016, let our trademark be encouragement, inspiration, mentor-ship...I need it. I don't know about you. let's soar!!

Thanks Shelley, fopr your permission to use  your image. For more visit:

http://www.shelleyhitz.com/40-great-inspirational-quotes#comment-1291



No comments:

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...