Saturday 11 November 2017




My Review of Who told you that you were Naked? by William E. Combs


















I recently read and reviewed Who told you that you were Naked? by William E. Combs
 on OnlineBookClub.org and the author opined that it is wrong for us to go to God in prayer with our minds already made up about the solution we want to a particular problem without asking God if that is the solution He wants for us. That shook me because I find that I do that a lot. I may have possible solutions in my head but I go to God in prayer often to ask Him to grant my favorite solution. I often do not ask if that is His choice for me. What is your experience?

The full text of my review is HERE

No comments:

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...