Wednesday 31 May 2017

My Review of 'We Thought We Were Invincible' by Michelle Lynn

 We Thought We Were Invincible by Michelle     Lynn
 
 I gave this a five star rating!
 
I enjoyed reading this Young Adult fiction very much. It tells the story of a young girl California and her twin brother in their final year in High School.It is a tale of self-discovery for California and I enjoyed taking that trip with her. I initially found the multiple POVs a little disconcerting but once I understood it, it became interesting to see things from another character's viewpoint as well. It gives an insight into the minds of young people growing up in discordant families and the reasons behind some of the decisions they make and actions they take. It deals with friendships, betrayal, reconciliation, bullying and forgiveness.  It had the right dose of mystery, romance and suspense in it and I am looking forwards to reading the sequel of this novel.

No comments:

MÀMÁ, IT'S A GIRL by Stella Damasus My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Mama It's A Girl' by Stella Damasus is an absolutely amazing...